Cost savings with LEONI part location solutions
To ensure the correct processing position of parts for precision applications such as handling, welding, sealing, milling etc.
- 6D laser measurement of the position of components and fixtures.
- The robot path is automatically corrected according to component position to ensure processing always takes place in the correct location.
- high precision 6D laser measurement
– no calibration tools or reference parts required (high cost savings)
- robot program corrections
take place directly and automatically
within the ongoing production process
– no failures caused by positioning factors
– avoids collisions
- eliminates manual program corrections
- simple to integrate and use
- simple commissioning via supplied robot program
- high tolerance to ambient light
- measurement time < 20 s (dependent on configuration and application)
- cost savings compared to conventional mechanical systems