200 and 400 Gbit/s transmission with LEONI’s future-proof QSFP-DD assemblies
Being a member of the MSA (multi-source agreement) QSFP-DD group for 200 and 400 Gbit/s transmission over copper in data centers, LEONI is at the development hub of groundbreaking future high-density efficient data transmission.
With its QSFP-DD assemblies, LEONI achieves optimum transmission performance by using its solid new generation ParaLink 25s copper cables and by controlling cable and connector paddle card design tolerances.
LEONIs prototype QSFP-DD DACs performed secure and fast data transmission over 9.84 ft (3 m) with habitual great signal integrity results.
LEONI QSFP-DD DAC assemblies feature:
- harmonized QSFP-Double Density paddle card, connector and cable design
- 200 Gbit/s (25bit/s NRZ) transmission
- 400 Gbit/s (50Gbit/s PAM4) transmission
- AWG sizes of 28, 30 and 32
- 50 GHz transmission and beyond
- thermal support of at least 7 W
- industry leading signal integrity with low NEXT, FEXT, insertion loss and jitter
- superior mechanical performance with optimum flexure over small bending radii
- certification according to UL13 CL2 in compliance with CSA FT4