Custom cable designs & assemblies
LEONI Elocab Ltd. has launched intONE™ to optimize your cable requirements, providing the first ever custom engineered Full Service Solution available in the global market. When you work with our highly skilled engineering team on an intONE™ project you will receive:
- 3D CAD models ready to be integrated into your equipment design
- 3D mapping of the cable assembly routing within your product
- Component identification, selection and qualification
- Full project management services
- Rapid prototyping with <4-6 weeks turnaround times
- Increased speed to market
- Unique logistical service to assist in production volume sourcing
- Capabilities in manufacturing both industrial and medical cable assemblies
Cable failure analysis – get a fully engineered full turn-key solution
Custom cable designs and testing in one place
On site flex testing such as rolling flex, high-speed, torsion and tick-tock help you to determine cable flex life, installation, design and material impact. Our engineering and quality team closely monitor the results and provide detailed feedback on improvements that can be made to ensure your cable design will meet your application needs.
We understand that some cables need to withstand extreme elements such as cold, heat and sunlight. LEONI offers special cable testing such as UV life testing, flame testing and accelerated cable life test to ensure your cable design can withstand the elements it is put up against. Ask our engineers how we can do this for you today!
Make sure your data cable can keep performing under application specific conditions with signal integrity or data cable testing & evaluation, dielectric withstand test and more. All tests are done with the close supervision of our quality and signal integrity team providing you with detailed reports of the testing.
External testing for medical grade materials and sample life testing for sterilization helps our customers to understand how different materials will withstand over time with the use of harsh chemical cleaners and the ability to properly clean the cables of bacteria and virus when used in medical applications.