Update on the plant situation of LEONI Americas due to coronavirus
- LEONI Elocab in Kitchener, Ontario is a major supplier to essential businesses serving critical infrastructure needs in the healthcare and manufacturing industries. We remain open for you and your wire and cable needs. For the time being, we are implanting best practices in our plant for hygiene and social distancing, and we do not expect impact on agreed deliveries.
- LEONI Fiber Optics, Inc. plant in Williamsburg, VA is operating normally, incorporating social distancing and remote work measures, and continuing to service customers that are suppliers of goods and materials related to critical infrastructure.
- LEONI Engineering Products & Services, Inc., in Lake Orion, Michigan and Nashville, Tennessee, is operating with a “skeleton crew”. We are limiting our activities to essential business customers supporting critical infrastructure in the U.S. For that crew, we have put in place both hygienic and social measures, and for others we have moved to “work at home” status where possible. However, we are also preparing the support our all customer base will need, as soon the situation will allow us to restart in full.
Even though we had a preparedness plan, some of our North American facilities must shut down to contribute to slowing the spread of the coronavirus, and in order to comply with governmental mandates and decrees. The health and safety of all of our employees, our communities, and business partners are the #1 priority for the LEONI companies in North America.
The following plants are currently shut down:
- LEONI Wire Inc, Chicopee, shut down from April 6 to May 4 2020, contact email@example.com for further details
- LEONI Cable de México, including its Chihuahua and Apaseo locations, shut down from April 1 to April 30, 2020 for non-essential activity, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The sales teams are also available during the closing to answer your questions and concerns.
LEONI’s commitment to our customers is strong, and when it is permissible to do so, we will be in a position to return to normal operations.
We sincerely hope that this situation will start improving in the very near future. Thank you for your support, patience, partnership and encouragement during this challenging time. We hope that you, your families and communities are staying safe and well.